Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Head Bands

The ever so popular crochet head band! I do have a few head bands for Maddie on those day's when she's just not having it to have her hair done. I think they are incredibly adorable with or with out the flower clip. But if you prefer the flower try to put it to the side a little. I find a good rule for side parts (or flowers in this style) Is to match it with the eye. If you want a deep side part line it up with the outside of the eye, for a regular side part, go with the middle of the eye. And for a slightly to the side part line it up with the inner corner.

Now, you can do the head band without bangs

Or with bangs (I know, she hardly has bangs, but she finally has hair there! The fromt part of her head was bald!)


2 comments:

Girly Do's said...

Do you know how to make the crochet head band part? Not the clips that attach, but just the head band part.

Maddie Girl said...

No, I bought them already made. I don't think I'm talented enough to make them!