Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out for a while :-(

I'm out of bloggin for a while. I went to take some pics today and my camera isn't working at all! (well it is but the pics are all green and red) So, till I get a new camera I'm out. I do have my eye on a NICE digital SLR! I've actually been drooling over that camera for weeks now since I started using my film SLR again. You just can not compare the quality of the pics on my Sony Cybersh*t! Then I can post clearer instruction pics too! :-)


I'm back! One of my day care kids threw my camera and fixed it! Big relief because now I can wait to buy my new camera!

2 comments:

Olga said...

I hope you get your camera that you want. I can't wait to see more hair dos when you get back.

Amy said...

sorry to hear that! good luck on the slr.... I will be waiting with a baby w/ messy hair until you return!