Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tons of Braids today!

Meet Cathy, Maddie's cousin. She came over to play for a few hours today. I have this terrible obsession with hair and any girl that ever gets left with me gets her hair played with! (unless it's already adorable)

First, we have braids into Pigtails! Pretty simple, Start by making a zig zag part, then braid each zig zag and put them into pigtails.

Side view

Back View
Front ViewNormally we would take out the braids sticking out in the pig tails but I was originally going to braid them but had to do something in the middle.

Next, we french braided them. Do the french braid like you normally would. I did the inside out french braid today but it looks just as adorable on a regular french braid as well.




And there you have it! You can have zig zag braided pig tails one day and french braids the next!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Really lovin' this one! Very cute.

Audrey said...

congratulations on your pictures glad to have you back!

Kristi said...

Thanks Audry. One of my day care kids threw my camera and I guess the impact fixed it! So glad to have a camera again!

Cox Family said...

Wow, this one is beautiful...You make it sound so simple, but I don't know if I could do it! I'm gonna have to try tomorrow.