Monday, June 8, 2009

Modern Baby Piggies


I guess this is sort of the newer way of making pig tails on babies. I've seen it quite a bit lately. This style is more for babies with shorter hair but could easily be adapted to do for toddlers or girls with longer hair.

Very simple and quick, it took me less than 2 minutes!

To start, make a part from side to side just in front of the ears.

Next, take the back section and part down the middle and form your pig tails.

Last take the front of the hair and part to the side.
Finish it off with a quick spray of hair spray (optional) to keep the frizzies off.

2 comments:

SugarandSpice said...

Cute!!! I need to start training my youngest for hair-dos, but she wore one of those helmets(don't know if you have seen them or not) for about 8 months and she freaks out when ever I try to put anything on her head!

Maddie GIrl said...

I'd just try brushing or combing for a while. When she's fine with that the go to pig tails and water spouts. Just start small and work your way up to fancier do's later.

My neighbor's kid had a helmet too and he hated to have anything touch his head after too.