Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1 pony.....

Ok, so for the challenge, My favorite (for a baby) is the side pony and the water spout. You'll have to forgive my photography today because Maddie is just have a traumatic time this week! You see, she's being weaned and is not doing very well with it. This is day 2 and she is still refusing a bottle but at least she is eating more foods! I'm sure she'll get over it by the end of the week (I hope anyway!) but she's just not giving it a good start!

Anyway, she's basically got it in her head that if she can't nurse then she won't let me do her hair, or get good pics! Now back to the do's.

First we have a side top pony.
You can also twist it under like this.
Then there's the waterspout option.

See this face? This is her "don't touch me, don't look at me" face!

My favorite option on the water spout though is to half way pull through the last loop on the pony and fan it out like this:

No comments: