Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Baby Do!

I can't come up with a good name for this one. It's pretty simple, just a bunch of water spouts! I did 2 water spouts with the top of the head and one on each side. Very simple. Took about 5 minutes on my wiggly baby. I did use the comb to make the parts straight but she's to wiggly that she had the parts messed up before I could even get the elastics in!

Here's the best pics I could get! She's so fast i had to put her in her crib to contain her enough to get a few shots!

Semi Top view

Side View, notice the little waterspout on the side.


Another top view
The back. Notice that I left the hair in the back down.

And one last view of the front.

1 comment:

SugarandSpice said...

She really is adorable!!! I totally know what you mean about the parts being messed up with a wiggly baby!!! It looks really good though! My youngest screams and then pulls the hair-things out!