Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day


Ok, so I'll get in on this too. If you're reading this blog I'm pretty sure that you've already seen the posts by Babes in Hair Land and Girly Do's , But, if you haven't this is where Positive Day got it's start.

Well, right now I certainly have a lot to be positive about. I know this blog is for hair and I do try to keep it seperate from family issues and happenings, I have started a line of all natural lotions and perfumes. I had a store ask for samples of my products! It's not a huge nation wide chain but this store is in 6 states and has almost 30 locations! This would be a huge deal to me! I am sure that when they get the samples and see the quality and care I put into every bottle of lotion they will put them in the stores!

I am also very greatful for my kids. I have 3 wonderful boys and a precious daughter who means everything to me! I love my boys dearly but having a girl is just so much fun. She's just starting to walk, will be turning 1 in less than 2 weeks and is just so stinking adorable!

Next month my oldest will be going into second grade and my second in Kindergarten.

I have a lot of friends in my neighborhood, live very close to a wonderful park, and within a few hours of some of the country's most beautiful national parks.

I am very greatful for my family's health. My kids all LOVE thier vegies! It's normally the meats that I have to fight them to eat! They know at a young age the importance of eating healthy foods and geting good exercize.

Right now though, most importantly, I still have my home! (because of a terrible mortgage company we've had a few close calls.) Maybe it's not as nice and fancy as what other prople have, or as I would like it to be, but it's mine! There's nothing a few plants outside and a few gallons of paint can't fix!

I can't end this post without mentioning my husband either. He really is a wonderful man and father.

6 comments:

Girly Do's said...

Wow- your kids do Veggies- so worthy of the grateful list. And that is so cool about your lotions and stuff. Do you have another site for that stuff? You are so talented. You will have to email me and tell me where your lotions are sold and what the name is.

jennifer said...

Aw! So many positive things - you sound truly blessed.

I appreciate you for participating. I am going to grab your link and add it to the linky, OK?

Have a wonderful weekend!

jennifer said...

Oh! And about being thankful to have a home... we have a mortgage and are paying rent in this awful economy. I'd like to have one less home :)

Travis said...

I'm here from Jen's linky.

I've enjoyed reading what makes people smile and feel good about their lives.

Happy Positive Day!

Thom said...

What a wonderful read. I really enjoyed it. Happy Positive Day, 2009. Aloha :)

Como peinar said...

Happy Positive Day