Monday, August 10, 2009

Connecty Rubber Bands into Pig Tails

Ok, this one probably looks more complicated than it really is. I'll try my best to explain it but you'll really have to follow the pics on this one. I guess the best tip I can give is the front ponies are squares, the middle triangles, and the bottom are squares again.

Start with 3 pony tails, leave the bottom section by the ears down. (as if you're going to make 5 pony tails I guess)

Take the top pony and split it in 3.


Next, you're going to add another section in the middle of the front ones, adding half of each pony and one more down the middle using the middle section from the middle pony.

here's a side view of what it should look like now.


Pull up the rest of the hair on the bottom front. Again, connect only half of the connecting pony

Make 2 small squares and conntct the back ponies, leave the front one that you just made out.

Another side view of what it should look like now.

Take the rest into pig tails.



4 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute I will have to try this one for sure!!

Jaylynn said...

I can't believe how good she sits still! SO CUTE!!

shaunandnina said...

So cute! I love that you do cute shorter hair dos!

Becca said...

I just found your site through A Story of a Princess and Her Hair. I love that you do baby do's!! I have a little one with a lot of blonde hair and can't wait to do more with it when it's a little longer! Thanks for what you do!!!