Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's been a long hard week so I haven't been able to do any hair do's, should have more next week.

Anyway, My precious Maddie Girl turned 1 on Wednesday! She's been a pretty sick baby all week but we did at least make her a cake yesterday. She didn't really feel like eating much of it but I got a few pics anyway. (we had to postpone her party till next weekend so then I'll get some good b-day pics)

Anyway, here's a few pics of her day, the fun parts anyway.

Here's her cake that I made for her. Certainly not my best work but she still liked it (at least her brothers thought it was perfect for her)


Eating the cake.


Here she's saying "Enough already! Let me just eat my cake!" She's still pretty sick but at least we got these pics for her birthday.

No comments: