Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confessions of a good mom

Hey moms! I want to get as much attention on this as I can so I'm posting it here. I've started this blog as an inspiration to moms! I want comments from moms about what makes you a good mom. My goal is to turn these comments into a book that will be made by moms for moms! Please check it out and leave comments to be posted! Confessions of a Good mom.

I have a button on the side of my blog that you can click on any time to visit it as well. I'd love it if you all because a follower and also left your own comment about what makes you a good mom. If you want to remain anonymous you can.

I'm excited about this new project of mine and hope that everyone enjoys it! Please feel free to pass the link along to every mom you know too! (at the moment the direct link to the site is not working, a blogger issue, but the link that I posted above is.) Please add my button to your blog.

No comments: