Monday, June 21, 2010

Still alive!

Hey, I'm still alive! I've just been so super busy with everything that I just haven't had time for posting. I do have some pics that I'll try to get up later this week but don't count on it.

2 days left now till our huge international move! This time next week we should be about settled in and then I can hopefully start posting again!

We finally got our house rented out, just at the last minute. The rest of this week will be busy packing and cleaning and more packing! Then I have to decide what to take and what to leave! Soon the stress will be all over with though then I can relax and get back to things!

Keep watching, I have a few dos stuck in my head that should be great!

2 comments:

IAguirre said...

It's okay. Work through your stuff. We'll be waiting for you.

Ged Online said...

Thank you for your generous efforts in constructing this Blog & sharing with everyone. It looks great, I really like the colors you have used. I was extremely happy to locate this blog. I certainly appreciated every little bit of it and I've gain more knowledge and good information from your post thanks.