Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alive again!

Hey, just a quick note to say that we're still alive. We made it here in Mexico on July 1st and have been pretty busy, I have a few things to post soon, Where we are at we only have dial up internet available so I won't be posting as often but I hope at least once a week. I have so missed my blogs over the past 3 months!

Things are going good business wise here. We're still with the inlaws though because rentals are not that easy to find here.

Anyway, I'll be posting stuff soon!

2 comments:

amber.hope said...

Im so happy that your back! I cant wait to see your new posts!!

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...