Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mexican Festivies!

Ok, the internet is finally allowing me to upload pics! I just have to do it one at a time. Now when you are used to uploading 20+ pics in less than 5 minutes, I sure you feel my pain with this 20 minute wait per pic!

This is from the "end of the school year" festivities here in July. (the school year here is from the middle of August till July, with a 5 week summer break. (although they only go from 8 am to 12:30)

Here we have a traditional dance. The kids participating in the dances are the top performing kids in the school. Don't they just look so cute!?
You can kind of see here that the hair is all up into braided buns with a ribbon ties around it.
Here's one of the buns up close.
My husband's niece was in one of the dances as well. For her hair I did my flower girl do on top and curled the bottom.


4 comments:

Dreamweaver braids said...

Love your niece's hair! I love natural styles. The one with the green braid around the bun is a hairpiece braided with ribbon then wrapped around the original bun. You can tell as the texture and color of the braid are different from the rest of the bun. But what a good idea to give extra volume!

hair accessories said...

Seems like the Mexican festivities is so exciting and fun! Anyway, I love those hairstyles especially the one you did for your husband's niece.

33bbhair33 said...


To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.Read more
Hair Extensions

Anas Rusmiyati said...

I love Hot Oil Treatment for Hair

Thanks